What to Bring
This list is for both children and their parents/carers. Please come prepared to get dirty!
- Long sleeved top (even in summer to protect from scratches)
- Wellies or waterproof walking shoes/boots, or trainers in warm dry weather
- Rain proof jacket
- Hat; warm in winter, sun hat in summer
- Sun tan lotion
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Heat proof mug WITH LID if the adult wishes to have a hot drink. (For heath and safety reasons they must have a lid)
- Layers of clothing are recommended so that you can adjust your temperature easily
- Plenty of ‘spares’ in summer and winter. There will be water play on offer and always an opportunity to get muddy!
Food & Drinks:
Drinks and snacks for children will be provided. They will be nut free. Please contact Judith if your child(ren) has any dietary requirements. We will try our best to accommodate, although this may not always be possible.
How to Find Us
We meet at The Stubbles Car Park on Nursery Road. The car park is opposite the end of Connaught Avenue.
NOTE: Please do NOT follow Sat Nav because this does not take you to the entrance. Please refer to the map, we have put a pin where we are.
If you are having difficulty finding us then please use the Wild Child phone number to contact us – 07838219862
If you’re running a little late (don’t worry we’ve all been there!) please follow the path up through the grass, and you will see us over the top of the hill. Again do call if you need directions!
We will run whatever the weather, the only exceptions being high winds or electric storms. If either of these are likely, please look at our Facebook page for an announcement.