What to Bring
This list is for both children and their parents/carers. Please come prepared to get dirty!
- Long sleeved top (even in summer to protect from scratches)
- Wellies or waterproof walking shoes/boots, or trainers in warm dry weather
- Rain proof jacket
- Hat; warm in winter, sun hat in summer
- Sun tan lotion
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Layers of clothing are recommended so that you can adjust your temperature easily
- Plenty of ‘spares’ in summer and winter. There will be water play on offer and always an opportunity to get muddy!
Food & Drinks:
Parents are to provide all drinks and snacks, please see specific instructions detailed for your session. Please note we are a completely nut free zone.